Monday, March 03, 2008

Staple! 2008

I've finally recovered from Staple!: The Independent Media Expo 2008. What a great show. Big thanks to everyone who came out. And extra big thanks to people who stopped by my table! I was out there selling my latest Sketch Ashcan. Here's the cover:



If you weren't able to make it out to the show and would like to buy a copy, send me an email. They're $5 (shipping included). I've also got the 2 previous volumes reprinted if you'd like those as well. Each book comes with a little quickie sketch on the inside front cover.

Speaking of quickie sketches, I did one for someone at the show but they forgot to come back and pick it up. I thought it turned out pretty cool so here it is.



If you were at Staple this past weekend and forgot to pick up your book from me, please send me an email and I'll mail it off to ya.

2 comments:

CS Jennings said...

dude! sign me up for one!

STOVEPIPE.NET said...

It was great to see you again Paul! And I love the sketches you did for the front of the ashcans, especially the lovelorn Hellboy!